Monday, January 14, 2008

Smiles

Maybe we're trying harder or maybe he's actually happier these days, whatever the reason we have had more smiles recently. Here is part of one I actually caught on camera (while holding him). It was really just luck.

River does seem to be feeling better. Less screaming, more calm lap time. I'm also more diligent about making sure he naps during the day, which usually means I have him in the sling walking around the house, or around town.

We're developing a new ritual of nighttime baths, for both of us. It's a really nice way for he and I to end our day together. And it distracts him from his end of day meltdown, always a good thing.


Happy Boy!


All mellowed out after his long bath.


Ready for bed.

3 comments:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

What a wonderful, adorable, sweet, sweet smile!! From the perfect and beautiful boy. I'm biased, as we know. Little River is taking his time - teaching us patience - and proving without a doubt that all good thing are so well worth waiting for! Love !!
- Auntie Chris

maestra said...

What beautiful pictures of your fabulous boy!