Monday, January 21, 2008

How 'bout them apples

It feels like a long time since I've written. I guess it was a busy week. Even though he's almost 5 months, River had his 4 month visit with the pediatrician. He seems to be having trouble gaining weight again so we're starting him on solid foods... apples first. He does seem to like them although clearly has no idea when the spoon is approaching his mouth. Maybe he'll get better at it.

Also this week, River had his first FP (Face Plant) out of the swing. No major damage and River's mood recovered quickly. Guess we'll be buckling him in from now on.

And River's visual tracking seems to be improving. We've been showing him contrasting pictures and he can focus on them while we move them across his visual field. We can tell that he is working hard at it and are very happy with his progress!

I'll post pictures soon.

No comments: