Thursday, January 31, 2008

Follow Up

The gastro-neurologist (didn't know there was such a thing, did ya) called me at home Tuesday to tie up loose ends. I didn't lay into here like I should have, just didn't have the energy. To her credit, she appears to want to help us get a diagnosis - I just wish we had seen her several months ago. We see the neurologist in 11 days... after waiting at least 3 or 4 months. His waiting list is 1-2 years long so I guess we are fortunate. And I am not holding my breath that he'll have all the answers.

River had his first trip to Worcester, MA this week. He saw several of his aunties, cousins, and other admirers. And he was a very good boy through it all. I was nervous about the car ride, and being in a new environment with him. Except for a 10 minute screaming-at-the-top-of-his-lungs episode, he was excellent. I, however, was a little traumatized.

I'm working 2 night shifts this weekend so Julia is on day and night duty. If anyone wants to sleep over and do a night feeding, she would love to have you. Did I mention how adorable he is at 3am?

1 comment:

Melody said...

I hope I work with you this week Hannah- It's been nice having you back at work (and I always love to hear about River)!