Thursday, April 16, 2009
A little about me
I think I have mentioned previously that I am doing a lot of work get healthy. I have joined weight watchers, started regular spinning classes and have added in strength training when I have extra time. I do still allow myself an adult beverage most evenings, but have cut a lot of sugar and fat out of my diet. Today I dragged my tired rump out of bed at 5am for a 6am spinning class. My new heart monitor tells me that I burned 780 calories in that hour. It's the 2nd best hour of my day - the 1st being when I come home from work and am greeted by my sweeties. I think I am addicted to spinning. Not a bad addiction I suppose. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm addicted to Eddy's mint chocolate chip ice cream. Your addiciton is healthier. Hmmm.
WHAT IF WE ALL CALL OUR ADDICTIONS PASSIONS? EVEN FRENCH PASTRIES!
Post a Comment