Hey!!! That's so cool...I was just thinking about Raisa the other day and wondering how she was doing. If you see them again, tell them I was asking about them. I only met them a few times though, so she might not remember me. What a sweet little girl Raisa is.
Your posts about your "family vacation" were very moving for me to read. Thinking about how different your experience of raising a child is compared to so many other people. Just another one of those things we take for granted--that one's baby/child will be healthy and free from major problems. And the pictures you included with those posts really bring some of the reality home for me as well. The one of Julia in the hospital bed with River is a beautifully captured moment. I hope the various test results offer some more answers to lingering questions for you guys.
2 comments:
Hey!!! That's so cool...I was just thinking about Raisa the other day and wondering how she was doing. If you see them again, tell them I was asking about them. I only met them a few times though, so she might not remember me. What a sweet little girl Raisa is.
Your posts about your "family vacation" were very moving for me to read. Thinking about how different your experience of raising a child is compared to so many other people. Just another one of those things we take for granted--that one's baby/child will be healthy and free from major problems.
And the pictures you included with those posts really bring some of the reality home for me as well. The one of Julia in the hospital bed with River is a beautifully captured moment.
I hope the various test results offer some more answers to lingering questions for you guys.
Thinking of you, Julia & River very often.
Jen
they look so sweet together. :)
Post a Comment