On our first trip out we had to bring all of his poles. He had his IV, his epidural and his feeding pump. Quite a hookup. Next time we'll request the off road IV pole which would work better on the loose gravel.
We're all enjoying the perfect weather.
On each trip out he immediately fell asleep. He's an outdoor boy.
Julia liked this picture because it looks like he has pigtails.
This is a picture just before discharge. Two weeks later, his incision is healing well and his "button" is working well. No more vomiting! And he's gained 4 ounces since surgery. He's on his way...
2 comments:
I agree with River - that Tiger is Grrrrreat! And so is the cutest boy in Brattleboro!! And his Mommies!
Good gains!! One day at a time!! Four ounces at a time!! We'll take it!
I didn't see the pigtails until Julia mentioned them - but wow! It's true!! Too adorable!!!
I love the pics! He has to have the best hair ever! I'm happy to hear he's doing a little better! Happy Halloween River!!
Post a Comment