Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fat Boy!

The nutritionist arrived yesterday for the eagerly anticipated weigh in. Get ready... River is a hefty 15 pounds 7 ounces. He's gained an entire pound in 2 weeks! Not to worry though, he says it's all muscle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah River !!!! Keep it up :)
Much Love from Massachusetts

Anonymous said...

HOORAY !!! you are so adorable love you auntie robin and buck

Zoƫ's Mama said...

Nice work, River (and mamas!).

Haley said...

I'm so happy that he is doing better. Way to go!!
~Haley

Carrie said...

When I worked at Cedarcrest we had a young boy there who would eat, but eating was always difficult and time consuming. His parents finally decided to place a g tube, and it was amazing the changes that none of us expected. He was stronger, happier and more playful. I hope the same results happen for you and River.
Carrie

ohio_folks said...

Hello Hannah & Julia - Congrats, River! We've been following your journey online and keep you in our thoughts every day. Hope we can meet you in person soon!