Sunday, April 4, 2010

River learning to crawl

Mary is back from Italy and full of energy for River to learn how to crawl. I was in disbelief when I first heard her say this but I can see the possibility! Very exciting!

After you press play, pause the video until it uploads fully so that it doesn't start and stop.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Go River! This is amazing! Also brings me back to my friend Mary and her working with Jack when he was River's age... Funny too, that the jet mobile that he is crawling on was Jack's, we donated it Prouty hoping another little guy would use it at some point. So fantastic all around :)) Okay..have to go now and watch it again, makes me smile.

chris said...

He IS something else!! He is something WONDERFUL! Love that knee action. Great work River baby. And the best helpers who love him so much! I do, too! I have to go watch it again! xoxox

chris said...

I cannot get enough of this video. It is so wonderful. His first baby steps. I love him so much.

At the beginning he looks toward Julia for help please - he always knows where you two are! (And the beep beep backing up sounds Julia made are so damn perfect and funny. He probably thought you'd give him a different kind of help!).

He's amazing and I'm tearing up. So I have to go watch it again.

Love!
Chris