Grayson Elvis Chase is a great name. My mother would be so proud, as well as your dad Hannah. I'm so glad that I got to kiss his sweet little face this weekend. As soon as he grows out of a garment that you are willing to give up until possibly the next addition. I would like it for under my pillow next to Rivers please, as a sweet reminder of why life is so precious. xoxo AK
3 comments:
Hi guys,
Grayson Elvis Chase is a great name. My mother would be so proud, as well as your dad Hannah. I'm so glad that I got to kiss his sweet little face this weekend. As soon as he grows out of a garment that you are willing to give up until possibly the next addition. I would like it for under my pillow next to Rivers please, as a sweet reminder of why life is so precious.
xoxo AK
oh, that picture of river and grayson together made me cry!!
congratulations to all of you!!
Oh congratulations! Great name - he's lovely! And the picture with River is precious.
Lots of love to you all
Abby
Post a Comment