Then we had a hot tub with our dear fish, I mean boy. He likes the water so much that I sometimes can't tell the difference. Here he is in his floatie from his Auntie Robin, rigged with a foam noodle for more support. It really did the trick.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
A fabulous day
We've been using our Saturday morning babysitter time for bike rides. Today we rode out to Green River, where we used to live BR (before River). Not only was it very nostalgic, but it was exhilarating to be climbing such wonderful hills. I loved it. It also was nice to sport my new biking clothes (matching shirt, socks and gloves). I didn't think I like pink, but I swear it makes me go faster. Here's a picture.

Then we had a hot tub with our dear fish, I mean boy. He likes the water so much that I sometimes can't tell the difference. Here he is in his floatie from his Auntie Robin, rigged with a foam noodle for more support. It really did the trick.
Then we had a hot tub with our dear fish, I mean boy. He likes the water so much that I sometimes can't tell the difference. Here he is in his floatie from his Auntie Robin, rigged with a foam noodle for more support. It really did the trick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bright, alert and loving his water. Yes - we need to shoo those "distractions" away!!! We like him always present.
Shooooo! Scat! Pfoof!
Post a Comment