It's been awhile since I've written, not for lack of content but the last few weeks have brought many ups and downs. It's difficult to record the days of River when most of my energy is spent soothing him, making phonecalls and driving to appointments. I have more energy today, perhaps because I was able to sleep 6 hours in a row (thank you Julia and Chris) or because I am encouraged by the latest meeting with the development educator, Mary, who spoke highly of River's "strong will." She provided many suggestions to help River organize his nervous system. It's what I've been wanting - something to do other than "wait and see." Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. By the way, River now weighs 11 pounds and fits into much of his 6 month clothing even though he's just about 4 months!

Yes, he is looking at me. I'm sending this one to the ophthalmologist.

River dreams about being a starlet while he eats.

River's acrobatic feeding trick (assisted by Grandmommy Wendy).

Helping me water the plants.

A fine example of why pictures are so infrequently posted these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment