Don't ever call this boy non-mobile. A couple weeks ago he squirmed himself between the bedrail and the mattress, and onto the floor. We found him in the morning, quietly admiring the underside of his bed. He never seemed to be uncomfortable, but we brought him to the doctor to evaluate his ankle, which was a tiny bit swollen and warm. And this is what they found...

Fractured tibia and fibula.
Pretty blue cast.

A very patient boy!
Rest assure, Julia has secured the side rail. There will be no more escapees!
1 comment:
Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. A broken leg, aww poor River, I can see he was very brave, even though it must hurt a lot. River is a precious, and special earthly angel. He is an amazing,courageous, strong and determined fighter. They are a brave warrior, smilen champ, and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
Post a Comment