Life has changed so much with Grayson around. I have been back to work for over a month now, and much of my free time is occupied by snuggling, breastfeeding, soothing, occasional bill paying and infrequent socializing. We take many pictures but rarely upload them. Updating the blog feels far from my reach. We are relying heavily on our beloved PCAs (old and new) to provide River's daytime care while we go through this transition. We are still dealing with seizures and urinary retention with several upcoming appointments, but also transitioning services from Early Intervention to the public school system (new faces, planning meetings, etc.) I appreciate everyone's patience while we find this new balance in our lives. I promise I will try to post more pictures in the next month.
In the meantime I'm sharing this video made by our dear friend Julianna in order to raise funds for River's new mini-van. (You may want to have the tissues nearby.) Feel free to pass it on to anyone who you think may appreciate it, or may want to help with the funding piece.
5 comments:
Awesome! And, yes, even though I have seen many of the videos and pictures and I've been there River's whole life, tissues are required.
Hugs and love to you four!
Chris
What a moving piece He is such a sweet boy,we love him so much how can you not,he pulls at your heartstrings and my dear sister julia and hannah you are both terrific mothers.River is blessed to be in your loving care
love auntie robin
I watch this over and over again, and find myself feeling so thankful that River was born into THIS family, and that they have been so generous in sharing this happy and remarkable child with their community. He changes everyone who gets to know him....
Forever Changed,
Mary
aaaaaawwwwww river is so cute!! i love him soo much! he is such a cutie:)
Hannah and Julia - you are beautiful, wonderful women and Moms. Look at this video - look at this fat little baby who is now a boy. I love you for you, for River, for Grayson and for everything you've done and do every day to keep it together. xoxox and LOVE, Auntie Kiss
I loved looking back at the four years in the blog - and the video, too. The four years that seem like many more. What a journey. You/River/we have come a wonderful long way. With the "little addition" to add to the joy. xoxo again. Your very lucky friend. Chris
Post a Comment