We have been trying out various standers for River over the last several months. This piece of equipment will help him with weightbearing, and offer him another position to play in. He prefers to play flat on his back, but if he's in a good mood, and in the right stander, it is a wonderful alternate position.
This is a supine stander, which he seems to do the best in so far.

This is a prone stander, which he clearly does not care for, probably too much pressure on his tummy. His tendency to throw his head back also makes this not an ideal setup.
4 comments:
Supine all the way! Look how tall he is!! 32" I think?? And so happy this time. I'm in love.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Thank you for the wonderful pie.
xoxoxo
I'm with River (always)! I don't like the prone stander either! It's ... well, an unnatural position - we can't under-stand it!
The hair and curls! The chubby cheeks! Any question whose boy's parents are??!!
Noooo!
Post a Comment