With the holidays and general chaos of life, I've been delinquent about posting the happenings. I miss sharing our ups and downs. Here's a little recap.
1. River has 2 new teeth (four total)
2. River has gained 2 pounds in the last month. He now weighs 19 pounds.
3. In addition to Mary, he is seeing a new Physical Therapist and practicing supported sitting and standing. I'm hopeful that he may be able to sit independently in 2009.
4. He is on a new medication (a low dose erythromycin) which seems to be helping him digest his food easier, and therefore helping with weight gain.
5. He got his first haircut. Finally he can see (well, sort of).
And for the New Year, we have some plans and resolutions:
1. River's Mommies are working on getting healthy. Joining the gym, eating better, taking our vitamins. We have to get strong to carry around our little heavyweight.
2. We're planning our first overnight getaway. River's aunties will take care of him at home while we head to the big city (Northampton) for dinner, hotel, shopping, sleeping in.... ahhhhh.
3. I think two is enough, don't you? After all, we are still trying to go with the flow amidst a somewhat turbulent path...
Thanks for everyone's comments and support. I love knowing that River has a fan club out there. Happy New Year everyone! xoxo
1 comment:
Auntie Dakota doesn't post comments but she is always watching the River flow. And River also has an auntie Jane in Worcester who checks in regularly. More fairy godmothers watching over than anyone knows! Can't have too many!
Post a Comment